Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

30 Day Challenge Group

The 30 Day challenge group helps you stay on track of your fitness goals. You will have me as your coach for FREE. I will be there with you throughout the entire program and along with a group of amazing women who are also working on their fitness journey. We will be there to give you support and motivate each others.

I'll provide recipes, meal plans, motivation, tips and support throughout your journey. By fill out the application to the challenge below, it will help me to learn more about your fitness goals. That way, I'll be able to help you select the best fitness program base on your goals.

You'll eat clean, portion control with the provided clean eating meal plan, where you can eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. Don't worries! There are still a lot of food and you WILL NOT starve!

The workouts will be 30 minutes - 90 minutes a day. It depends on the fitness program that you choose. There is also fitness program for beginner as well, so don't worry! The benefit you will get from the group are the positive feedback and the support from me and other challengers.

Click here to Apply for 30 Day Fitness Challenge Group.

I'm looking forward to assist you on your fitness journey!

Cheers!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment